As a new year begins for the Virginia Chapter, our primary goal is to concentrate on the core fundamentals that are vital to our success. It’s no doubt that without our members and educational programs, our chapter wouldn’t exist. With this in mind, our theme is Focus: 2012-2013. During our planning retreat held at New Kent Winery last month, we built an effective strategic plan that compels us to focus on our members and educational programs and align our goals and action items on those priorities. Once we have the basics in place, we can think about the big picture and build upon our objectives for the year.
“I am excited about the upcoming program year for SMPS Virginia. We are planning to focus on strengthening our membership and educational programs this year,” said Tenille Nuckols, president. “Our incoming Board is made up of some of the most talented A/E/C marketers in Virginia and I know they will work hard and enjoy serving our members and our local communities.”
The new Board of Directors includes professionals from the architecture, engineering, construction, and consulting industries.
- President – Tenille Nuckols, CPSM, KBS, Inc.
- Past President – Tracey Gould, Baskervill
- Vice President – Cheryl Browne, CPSM, W.M. Jordan Company
- Secretary – Ashley Moore, Timmons Group
- Treasurer – Jenni Szabo, DJG, Inc.
- Affiliate Director – Keli Ratcliffe, CPSM, Anderson & Associates, Inc.
- Education (Richmond) Director – Emily Frock, CPSM, NXL Construction Services, Inc.
- Education (Hampton Roads) Director – Nicole Beatty, MSA, P.C.
- Education (Hampton Roads) Co-Chair – Ginny Paynter, Clark Nexsen
- Annual Conference Director – Ashley Moore, Timmons Group
- Annual Conference Co-Chair – Ginny Paynter, Clark Nexsen
- Public Relations / Communications Director – Allison Lynch, Baskervill
- Graphic Design Chair – Emily Frock, CPSM, NXL Construction Services, Inc.
- Social Media Chair – Christie Thompson, BCWH Architects
- Website Chair – Alyah Bowler, Koontz-Bryant, P.C.
- Photography Chair – Dave Chance, Dave Chance Photography
- Membership Director – LaTonya Whitaker, H&A Architects and Engineers
- Special Events / Socials Chair – Emily Ripka, NXL Construction Services, Inc.
- Sponsorship Director – Jessica Castle, Moseley Architects